Create a warm and erotic atmosphere
As for special moments, your memory creates memories according to the atmosphere and the smells that emerge. For your bedroom, it's the same; creating an atmosphere there that will remain the same sends a signal to the brain and allows it to rest there , because it is the place dedicated to rest. Prefer a warm and comforting atmosphere, with smells that please you and your partner. At YESforLOV, we have worked a lot on our aphrodisiac fragrances, fully adapted to the creation of an intimate and private atmosphere. OUR massage candle is ideal for the bedroom, since it allows you to create a warm atmosphere and will be very useful during your sensual massages in love. Our fragrance diffuser and its refill of your choice will create an intimate and erotic atmosphere for you. The eau de sheets , to be applied delicately to your lingerie or your pillows, will awaken desire and desire in you thanks to its sensual and aphrodisiac fragrance.
Choose the colors of your room well
Instinctively, we would tend to attribute to love and romance a spectrum of red and pink colors. But such colors would not be soothing enough for the spirit in a bedroom where rest is sacred. Instead, choose warm hues that come close, like mauve tones, brick hues, blush or crest pastels. Even without repainting, a few small touches of color can make the difference. Try salmon-colored linens or accent pillows, or a few pops of pink on your curtains.
Adapt your lighting
Prefer adjustable light sources that you can easily adapt according to your desires. Choose low-power bulbs for a soft, subdued atmosphere, suitable for hugging and comforting. The idea, thanks to the light, is to highlight your bodies . Preference therefore for warm lights that highlight you.
Install a headboard
As a final touch to the decoration of your bed, the headboard brings a decidedly more adult aspect. Not only is it very useful in terms of storage, it also allows you to frame the bed and bring you a feeling of comfort and security .
Note objects to avoid
- The mirrors , unless the darkness is total at night in your room, have a yang energy, opposed to the feminine energy of the ying which is to be recommended in your bedroom. Also, the mirrors placed towards the bed and which reflect the external image of the couple tend to induce unconsciously infidelity by the suggestion of other erotic images which would divert the glance.
- Paintings or photographs from which an impression of loneliness, sadness or anger emanates, even if they are works of art. Their symbolism influences your emotions and their energy diffuses and remains stored in the room. Also out of family photos or children's drawings: the room is exclusively dedicated to the intimate well-being of the couple, and not to family love.
- Anything that radiates and that can be a source of irritation; the computer, the television, the telephone, and everything that symbolically evokes something other than intimacy.
- Dried flowers , allegories of death and all that is no more, should be avoided because they slow down the circulation of positive energies.
- Anything that evokes aggressiveness , such as sharp objects, sharp plants like the cactus, which send you a negative message and which do not contribute to the preservation of your room.