2IN1 100% SILICONE LUBRICANT - medium consistency
The YESforLOV ultimate lubricant with a medium consistency is a versatile lube that offers you a very long-lasting glide that will bring all your secret desires to life. With this lubricant gel, you can enjoy hot romantic sex as intense as you like, without having to worry about friction.
The secret of this intimate lube lies in its multipurpose formula, which allows you to enjoy erotic foreplay and all forms of penetration. If you want to enjoy moments of sensual love making without any pain or discomfort, this lube will serve as the magical keys that will bring your dream sexuality to life.
Its transparent and fragrance-free texture has a lubricating effect that’s 7 to 8 times greater than that of a water-based lube and leaves the skin silky-smooth without any grease left behind. Made without allergens, tested under gynaecological control, and compatible with condoms, this long-lasting anal lubricant is suitable for all types of mucous membranes, even the most sensitive.
With a water-resistant, inert, and allergen-free formula, it will slow down bacterial proliferation, such as those that cause mycosis.
It is the perfect lube for people of every sexuality and gender identity; if you’re looking to enjoy massive orgasms and hot intensity during sex without any friction, you have found the perfect lube.
150ml - 5.1 fl.oz
Made in France
Tested under gynecological control
Compatible with condoms.
CYCLOPENTASILXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL.
- Tested under gynaecological control on reconstructed mucous membranes.
- Compatible with condoms and non-silicone sex toys.
- Suitable for all types of skin and mucous membranes, even the most sensitive.
- VEGAN formula.
- No impact on the physiological pH.
- Cosmeotovigilance: No adverse reactions havebeen reported to date.
Precautions for Use
- The ultimate lubricant is not a contraceptive.
- Should not be used in case of skin lesion.
- In case of skin reaction, it is recommended to discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Should not be applied in combination with other products on the same area without medical advice.
- In case it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse with water
Special storage conditions:
Store away from light and at room temperature.
Use by date: 12 months after opening.
Pay in 3 installments with Klarna
Free shipping when you spend 60€ in metropolitan France and 100€ in Europe
UNPARALLELED LUBRICATION AND SWEET SENSATIONS.
(De l’intro’ à l’orgasme sur trois chapitres).
The flagship active ingredient of this product
REVIEWS OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Where do you make the ultimate lubricant with a medium consistency?
YESforLOV is a French brand, and therefore, all our cosmetic products are manufactured in France according to very strict specifications on good manufacturing practices.
We are committed to producing high-quality products to meet your needs with the utmost respect for the skin and mucous membranes.
Would you like to know more about the current clinical tests conducted by our laboratories to ensure the safety and efficiency of our products? Visit our blog to read our article: How are YESforLOV intimate lubricants tested to prove their safety?
Fluid, medium, or thick, which consistency to choose?
In order to meet all your needs, YESforLOV has designed a line of high-quality long-lasting intimate lubricants which are made in France and based on Silicone; they are available in 3 consistencies to bring our customers secret desires to life.
It is made for those looking for a perfect glide, a silky-smooth texture, and a lubricant that doesn’t dry. If you are someone that’s always searching for the perfect lubricant to help you enjoy all the sweet sensations of hot romantic sex, you’ve come to the right place.
At YESforLOV, we take pleasure, comfort, and well-being very seriously. Each of our 3 consistencies serves a different purpose, which we will explain bellow.
- The fluid consistency has been specially developed to use for seductive massage, erotic foreplay, and vaginal penetration. Its non-greasy and sensual texture ensures a lubricating effect that knows how to be forgotten, while also offering a perfect glide for massage and masturbation.
- The medium consistency is ideal for sensual love making and erotic foreplay. Its light texture reduces friction and ensures comfortable and sweet sensations during penetration. It is the intermediary that can bring you the ultimate level of satisfaction and is recommended if you can’t decide which one to choose.
- The thick consistency is ideal for very long-lasting anal and vaginal intercourse filled with hot intensity. Its thick texture ensures that your privates are well coated for unlimited penetration and lubrication. It is the thickest lubricant we have, making it perfect for anal sex.
Fluid, medium, or thick, which lube will you choose for your games of desire?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a silicone-based intimate lubricant?
Silicones are essential, irreplaceable, and timeless! What makes them so amazing? Why do the advantages outweigh the bad? What problems can they cause?
Silicone is unique in offering a soft and pleasant texture that’s non-sticky, shiny, and slippery. In terms of sexual sensuality and versatility, it is the best of the best! Its non-greasy touch allows you to gently spread the product on the erotic body for a perfect glide throughout hot romantic sex and erotic foreplay.
It allows our erogenous zones to experience a seductive tease through its delightful texture, offering a moment of sensual eroticism that your entire body will enjoy. It is compatible with both condoms and your mucous membranes, making it a high-quality and effective intimate lube.
Silicones are often criticised for not being biodegradable natural substances and not compatible with silicone sex toys. For customers looking for unparalleled lubrication that is gentle on their intimate areas, it is the perfect product.
Advantages of 100% silicone lubricants
- 3 in 1 use: Offers full versatility in the ways in which you can use it (massage, vaginal, and anal penetration).
- Non-greasy texture that’s transparent, odourless, and does not stick or leave residue.
- Leaves a soft, satiny protective film on the skin without disturbing your fragrance.
- 5 to 8 times more effective in lubrication than any conventional water-based lubricant.
- Compatible with latex condoms.
- Inert and made without allergens.
- Hydrophobic, which makes it great for shower sex.
- Does not impact the pH of the vaginal flora.
- Compatible with non-silicone sex toys, such as those made of wood, glass, jelly, mental, plastic, or rubber.
Disadvantages of 100% silicone lubricants
- Synthetic ingredient.
- Non-biodegradable formula.
- Not compatible with silicone-based sex toys*.
- Should not be ingested.
- May stain sheets but usually fades after machine washing.
How to use intimate lubricant?
In is no secret that using an intimate lubricant will increase you level of comfort during sex, allowing you to live out your secret desires to come to life so that you can live out your dream sexuality.
Did you know that natural vaginal lubricant is not continuous, and fluctuates dramatically over time and throughout your menstrual cycle? Stay in tune with your erotic body and take care of your privacy: our silicone-based lube will always meet your needs.
Would you like to know more about female lubrication? For more information, visit the YESforLOV blog and check out our blog article: What is female lubrication?
If you’re ready to use a lube in order to make your sex life better, we have provided simple and precise explanations bellow on how to properly apply an intimate lube.
- Before using it, don’t hesitate to apply a small amount of lubricant on your wrist. Wait a few minutes and then check that there are no irritating or allergic skin reactions.
- Apply the desired amount to your mucous membranes. Gently massage the external area of the vulva and/or penis.
- Place a drop of lubricant and spread the gel over the entire penis (or possibly the sex toy).
- Let yourself slip into a moment of sexual sensuality so that you can enjoy your games of desire with as much hot intensity as you’d like.
- You are now ready to enjoy penetration without limits, for hot romantic sex that is superbly lubricated.
Are silicone-based lubricants friendly to the body and the environment?
Silicone is a synthetic polymer derived from a natural material that is abundantly found in nature in the form of silica, with is constituent of sand; silicones are synthetic ingredients. Should we ban silicone that from intimate lubes? The answer is No, but this question deserves an explanation.
The silicones present in this massage lube include dimethicone, which are inert substances devoid of any toxicity that could have a negative impact on the skin and mucous membranes. As a result, this YESforLOV long lasting lube does not penetrate the skin and is not considered dangerous.
This special lubricant gel has been formulated to minimize the risk of allergies, unlike coconut oil, which has a high risk of clogging pours; this also allows STDs to pass through while disrupting your natural pH balance. Our intimate lube, on the other hand, is non-comedogenic.
Silicones in lubricants, what are the negative aspects? Silicones are non-biodegradable compositions. Not using them would therefore be favourable for the planet, but it is important to mention that they are still dimmable. The European regulations does not limit the concentration of silicone to any percentage except for rinse-off products. As for the other recognized international authorities (Canada, United States, Australia...), they ensure that silicones are not a problem for the environment.
At YESforLOV, we also favour the use of silicones that have a lower environmental impact. The silicones used in our lubricants are often of European origin and all have been transformed in accordance with the rules for the transformation of cosmetic ingredients in force. When it comes to environmental protection, efforts are made continuously by YESforLOV to improve the biodegradability of our formulas. In the long term, we are working on a screening for active ingredients to replace our silicones that are equally efficient.
Silicone is a star ingredient when it comes to lubrication; it’s undeniably silky smooth and provides protection against external aggressors. Even if it’s considered synthetic, let’s not forget that an unnatural composition is not necessarily dangerous, and that a natural composition is not automatically safe. This ingredient is the reason why so many couples get to enjoy hot romantic sex without having to worry about discomfort. It is cupid’s secret ingredient for helping lovers reconnect and find their erotic passion in the bedroom.
Can the ultimate lubricants be used with sex toys?
The YESforLOV silicone-based lube is not compatible with silicone sex toys. That being said, if your sex toy is made with high-quality silicone, and if it’s cleaned directly after use, our silicone-based lube probably won’t cause any harm, but we can’t guarantee that.
Would you like to know the consequences and learn more about what lubricants are compatible with sex toys? We have devoted an article to this subject: WHAT LUBRICANT SHOULD BE USED WITH A SEXTOY?
This lubricant is compatible with all other sex toys, as long as they’re made without silicone, such as wood, glass, jelly, metal, plastic, or hypoallergenic rubber.
Do YESforLOV ultimate silicone lubricants stain fabrics, lingerie or bedding?
Unlike our water-based lubes, YESforLOV silicone-based lubricant gels are a little less respectful of your sheets and are significantly more difficult to clean. Unfortunately, they do stain fabrics.
If you’ve spilled it on your sheets, don’t panic! We have some tips for removing it from your bedding!
- Clean the stain immediately. Simply poor hot soapy water onto the stain and rub it by hand before putting it directly into the washing machine.
- If you’re too late, and the stain has already dried, poor a drop of silicone lubricant over the stained area and wait 30 minutes. Then, clean it with a mixture of dishwashing liquid and degreaser. Dab the area several times and let the stain soak for abut ten minutes. Rinse and then put it into the washing machine.
A little tip from our product manager: To remove the most encrusted stains, use a sex toy cleaner, the same one you trust to make sure your toys are clean. Be careful, these methods are not guaranteed, and some stains may persist. If you want perfectly clean and stain-free sheets, silicone lubes may not be for you!
We recommend our range of water-based lubricants.
Are 100% silicone intimate lubricants edible?
Silicone-based intimate lubricants, unlike water-based lubricants, are not edible! If you have ingested a little bit of our 100% silicone lubricant while enjoying a romantic kiss on your partner's erotic body, do not panic, the risk of damaging your health remains minimal or non-existent.
Do the ultimate lubricants contain estrogens or promestrienes?
The silicone ultimate lubricant does not have an impact on the moisturisation of your mucous membranes. Its sole function is to effectively reduce all friction. This silicone lube is not considered hormone replacement therapy (HRT). It contains no oestrogens.
This line of silicone-based lubricants
does not contain any estrogen or promestrienes.
If you suffer from intimate dryness, it will help you to enjoy moments of sensual love making without any pain or discomfort. For those who don't know, arousal is a key factor in producing natural vaginal lubrication, so make erotic foreplay your new best friend.
If the problem is persistent, do not hesitate to consult a gynaecologist who can direct you to a more appropriate solution.
Is the YESforLOV range of 100% silicone lubricants spermicidal?
To date, no studies have been conducted on the impact of silicone-based lubricants on fertility but be aware that our 100% silicone lubricants do not contain any endocrine disruptors, controversial ingredients, or cosmetic active ingredients that are harmful to sperm mobility and survival.
This intimate lubricating gel is not a contraceptive and therefore does not kill, reduce, or accelerate sperm and their mobility. It also does not promote pregnancy.
Is the ultimate lubricant vegan? Has this silicone lubricant been tested on animals?
We confirm that this silicone-based lube is vegan, and like all our products, has never been tested on animals. Health, the environment, and consumer safety has always been a top priority of YESforLOV, the defense of the animal rights is just as important.
Since the creation of our brand, no animal tested has been carried out by YESforLOV. In addition, we prefer clinical testes carried out on reconstructed human vaginal epithelium in order to ensure the safety and efficiency of our products.
Is this silicone-based lubricant safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Are silicone-based ultimate lubricants dangerous to health? The answer is no, but if you are pregnant, we still highly recommend using any one of our natural water-based lubricant instead. If you’re breastfeeding, you should NOT use a silicone lube.
No scientific study has demonstrated a particular risk for pregnant women and their fetuses when using intimate lubricants. In addition, the international cosmetic regulations in force do not define specific measures different from those applicable to all consumers.
When applied as instructed, the YESForLOV ultimate thick lubricant does not present any danger or risk for pregnant women, but we always advise our consumers with particular questions related to the use of our products during their pregnancy to consult their doctors or gynaecologists who can guide them in good conditions.
Similarly, we recommend that breastfeeding women avoid the use of silicone-based products: they are likely to leave a film on your skin which will be ingested at some point by your baby. Mom’s favourite: the moisturizing intimate lubricant made with water and natural ingredients.
Véritable parenthèse amoureuse, sensuelle et hors du temps, découvrez comment et pourquoi pratiquer le sexe sans pénétration.Read more
The balance of the vaginal flora is fundamental, but does your lubricant respect your intimate pH? Is it good for your vaginal balance?Read more
Osmolarity is an essential concept to understand: here are our tips for choosing the lubricant that will suit your intimacy while respecting your m...Read more
Water, silicone or vegetable oil based? Discover our top tips for choosing the ideal lubricant for your needs.Read more
15 years of experience in the service of intimate well-being
Free delivery after 60€ of purchase - Discreet parcels
French cosmetics with natural ingredients
A surprise included in all orders