Before venturing out to conquer new sensations, there are still two or three precautions to take in terms of safety, hygiene, comfort and state of mind.
1. First of all, how to prepare for anal sex ? Remember to wash your private parts as well as the erotic accessories that will penetrate the anus, such as your hands or your anal sex toy. On this subject, we wrote an article How to clean and maintain your intimate toy? Also remember to cut your nails, because the anal walls are very thin and fragile.
2. Always use a water-based or silicone-based intimate lubricant . Unlike the vagina, the anus is not naturally lubricated. An anal lubricant allows the sphincters to relax and the fingers or sex toy to slide more delicately. Penetration thus becomes more pleasant for the person receiving it. Don't go overboard with your anal lube. And the same goes with our relaxing anal lubricant specially enriched with jojoba to relax the anal cavity. Be careful, the pH of the anal area is different from that of the vaginal area. On the intimate and sexual well-being market, there are intimate lubricants specially developed to respect the anal area with a rigorously adapted pH. Our thick consistency silicone anal lubricant or our water-based, transparent and fragrance-free anal lubricant harmonize with all these pleasures with the greatest respect for your body. Discreet, they know how to be forgotten since our intimate gels do not stick and retain their wriggling lubricating effect for the longest time in the world. For the rest, it's simple, the golden rule is: the more, the better .
3. Get comfortable and relax. The apprehension of a new experience can cause partners to be a little more tense. Consent and communication are necessary beforehand and are steps that should not be overlooked. Relax ! A massage, gentle caresses and kisses can also help you get over it.
4. Use appropriate intimate toys. A butt plug can help relax the muscles around the anus. However, be sure to choose a small size to start with, like the bootie from the German brand F UN FACTORY . On the contrary, taking a too big one would risk contracting the muscles even more and could make penetration painful. Once it's in place, don't try to move it around, let your body get used to it at its own pace . Unlike vaginal penetration, back and forth movements are not necessary to induce pleasure .
5. To avoid excessively painful penetrations, the anus must be sufficiently dilated . It is important to minimize any risk of intimate discomfort. YESforLOV invites you in parallel to the use of an anal lubricating gel with a long-lasting preparation by alternating gestures and movements. Go gradually, it's a sexual relationship that requires gentleness and slowness . You have to find the right rhythm with your partner. If necessary, don't hesitate to take a few breaks by alternating foreplay, rimming, and analdigitus.
6. Protect yourself because the risk of transmission of a sexually transmitted disease such as HIV exists. Badly assumed anal penetration can cause micro lesions, favoring the passage of germs in the blood, hence the need to respect the points listed above and to use a condom.
7. Anal sex doesn't have to be dirty. Before the act, a good shower is more than enough. After sex, don't forget to wash all the parts that came into contact with the area before touching your partner's body again (sex, mouth, etc.). The goal is to minimize the risk of infectious contamination such as vaginitis.