- By using yesforlov.com (the "site")
- By interacting with our content or services
- By contacting our Customer Service Team.
This policy also applies to information concerning suppliers and future suppliers, contacts and any other persons for whom we may hold information.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal information and how we process it.
Please also refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
You must be 16 or over to create an account on yesforlov.com, subscribe to our newsletters and/or place an order on the site. The site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data from children.
Personal data policy
The website yesforlov.com is operated by the French company YESforLOV, hereinafter referred to as "YESforLOV" or "We", a simplified joint stock company with share capital of 400 000 euros, whose registered office is located at 20 rue Ambroise Croizat MEYTHET, 74960 ANNECY (France), registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Annecy (France), under number 491 160 297. Its intra-community VAT number is FR-75491160297 and its telephone number is the +33 04 50 22 98 90.
Our data protection officer is Christian PALIX, who can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Information" means personal information about you that we collect, use, share, store and transfer in physical and electronic form. This information can be divided into the following categories :
- Information about your identity and contact details: first name, last name, title, birthday, e-mail address, mobile phone number, delivery address, billing address, password, purchase and order history, contact with our Customer Services and any other information you provide to us in your personal preferences.
- Financial information, including bank account and payment card information.
- Transaction information including payment information to and from your account and other information about products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical information including IP address, connection data, browser type and version, time zone and location, language used, browser types and versions used, operating system and platform, and any other technology depending on the device you use to connect to the website.
- Usage information including information about how you use our website and our products and services.
- Information about marketing and communication activities including your preferences regarding marketing from us and our third parties, as well as your communication preferences.
- Contact history consists in keeping a record of our exchanges, for example, by telephone, live chat, via an online form, by e-mail, on social networks or by any other means.
- Social information refers to information collected through our social network accounts.
You may give us your information by filling in forms on the website or by mail, telephone, e-mail, social networks or any other means of communication. This includes information you provide when :
- You create an account on our website
- You place an order
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You join to our loyalty programme
- You send us a marketing request of any kind
- You contact our Customer Services
- You participate in a contest, promotion or study
- You let us know what you think.
We may also receive information about you through third parties such as: analysis providers, advertising networks, research information providers and payment service providers.
We use your information in the following ways :
Information about your identity & contact details
- to deliver your purchase
- to send you information about your purchase by e-mail, SMS or other means, such as information about your current order
- to create and manage your yesforlov.com account
- to provide you with efficient customer service/tracking and manage returns
- to guarantee security and verify your identity
- to provide you with marketing information (where we are authorized to do so - see the marketing section below)
- to serve YESforLOV ads when you surf the web
- to direct you to the areas of the website most suited to your needs
- to contact you
- to collect payments and make refunds
- for fraud prevention and detection
- to provide you with the products you have ordered
- to provide you with our customer services and manage product returns
- to better understand what you and other customers value
Technical & usage information
- to improve our website and applications and set default options (such as language and currency)
- to keep our website safe and secure
- to better understand what you and other customers value
- to better understand what you and other customers value
- to offer suggestions and recommendations regarding products or services that may be of interest to you
- to manage your participation in any loyalty programme
- to carry out brand-specific consultations
- to provide beauty care and/or beauty advice
Marketing and other communications information
- to send you information about our products and services by e-mail, SMS, mail and any other medium
- to provide you with quality customer services
- to train our teams
Information about Social Networks
- to allow you to connect to our website simply and easily without having to create another account
- to allow you to share products and services on social networks if you choose to do so
The processing of your personal data is necessary :
- to properly execute the transactions between you and us and to take appropriate action according to your requests before concluding these transactions;
- to fulfil our legitimate interests;
- to comply with the legal obligations to which we are subject.
Where the processing of data is based on legitimate interests as described above, those legitimate interests shall be: (i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient customer experience; (ii) managing our business; (iii) providing the products and services you have requested; (iv) preventing fraud; and (v) managing our own marketing, research and product development.
Except where expressly stated in this policy, we will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties, except with your permission or as required by law.
- Companies that help us manage, prepare and ship your orders, including payment service providers, warehouses, packaging companies and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and web hosts who help us run our business
- Credit agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies that help us fight fraud
- Partners you have authorised, such as social networking sites (if you choose to follow them)
The information we collect from you may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by personnel operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. These personnel may be involved, among other things, in executing your order, processing your payment information and providing support services.
If we, or authorized third parties, transfer your information outside the European Economic Area, we will impose obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your information to the standards required in the EEA.
At any time, you have the right :
- to request access to, or a copy of, any information we hold about you;
- to correct your information, if you consider that it is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your information, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw your consent to us processing your information (to the extent that such processing is based on the consent previously obtained);
- to ask us to stop sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to limit the processing of your information;
- to object to your information being processed under certain circumstances; and
- not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have protective measures put in place if we create a profile based on your information.
Any request for access to your information or for the provision of a copy of your information must be made in writing. We will endeavour to respond within a reasonable time and, in any event, within one month in accordance with data protection legislation. We will respect our legal obligations with regard to your rights as an affected person.
We ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To help us ensure that your information is up to date, please notify us of any changes. You can access, update or correct your personal account information through the "My Account" section of the website.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding access to your data free of charge.
Requests for access to data must be made in writing. We advise you to send an e-mail to email@example.com so that we can process your request more quickly.
Please state the following in your email :
- Full name (First name + Last name)
- E-mail address
- Billing address
- Details of specific information you need and dates if needed
We may ask you for additional information to identify you in order to ensure that you are the owner of the personal data you wish to access.
We will respond within one month of receiving the information we need to fulfil your request. Responses will be provided in French only.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
All of the information you provide is stored on our secure servers. All payment transactions will be encrypted. We use 256-bit SSL software to encrypt your payment card information when you place an order on our secure server. For your security, at no time are your credit card or bank details transmitted to us. When we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for the confidentiality of that password. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
We may use your information to provide you with offers we believe may be of interest to you. It is thanks to your information that we can offer you products, services or offers that are adapted to your needs.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
To do so :
- Update your preferences in the "My Account" area on the website.
- Click on the "Unsubscribe" link in our e-mail to unsubscribe from this type of e-mail.
- Contact our customer services.
Once you have taken one of these steps, we will update your profile in our databases to ensure that you no longer receive marketing offers from us. Stopping marketing offers will not stop other communications (such as information about your orders).
We need your express opt-in consent before sharing your personal data with any other company for marketing offers.
We also use online advertising to keep you informed about what we do and to help you see and find our products.
Like many companies, we publish YESforLOV banners and ads when you are on other sites and applications. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a variety of advertising technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by certain social media and networks, such as Facebook's personalised audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on the information we hold about you, or your previous use of the website (for example, the website's search history and the content read on the website) or the website banners or advertisements you have already clicked on.
We will keep your information only for as long as you have an account with us, or because we need it to complete an ongoing transaction, or in the event of any contact you may have with our Customer Services, and for as long as it is necessary to perform our internal analyses and reports.
If reasonably necessary or necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information, even after your account has been closed.
When we are authorised to send you direct marketing communications, we may retain your contact information for this purpose (provided you have consented to receive them) as long as you do not unsubscribe.