Made in France, tested under dermatological control, compatible with condoms, YESforLOV lubricants put a hell of a dose of spice in your crazy nights of love. From organic aloe vera, to massage lubricants, silicone lubricants with variable consistency or cold effect lubricating gel, YESforLOV innovates to increase your pleasure tenfold with safety and reliability. A brief overview of the most common questions about YESforLOV intimate lubricants and gels for men and women.
To prove their safety and effectiveness, how are YESforLOV lubricating gels tested?
To meet the drastic regulatory requirements of France, to comply with health authorities around the world and above all to ensure the greatest safety for our consumers, YESforLOV has taken care to prove their effectiveness and safety through methods unanimously recognized scientists but also to impose ethical rules relating to the protection of people.
To design a product that respects your privacy and is adapted to your use, YESforLOV undertakes to carry out clinical tests by an independent laboratory before each product launch. Here are the different tests carried out:
- Use test under gynecological supervision: this is a clinical evaluation conducted by a gynecologist on the acceptability of the product after use over a period of 21 days.
- In vitro tolerance tests for finished products on mucous membranes: this is a study which consists in evaluating the capacity of the intimate lubricant to induce a cytotoxic effect on a reconstituted human vaginal mucosa in order to thus make it possible to evaluate the rate of cell death and determine the irritability of the product.
- Challenge test: this is a test to demonstrate the effectiveness of the antimicrobial activity (bacteria, yeasts and moulds) of the preservative system of the intimate lubricant at different time intervals, for a month. This demonstrates that the antimicrobial activity of the product provides adequate protection against the harmful effects that may result from microbial contamination.
- Condom compatibility test: this test evaluates the compatibility of the product with latex or polyurethane condoms by analyzing the resistance of condom samples after treatment with the intimate gel.
- Compatibility test with sex toys: the objective is to evaluate the degradation of the silicone during a product application period of more than 5 days.
- In vitro efficacy test: Each of the claims made on our products have been demonstrated by bio-metrological measurements such as clinical tests which demonstrate the active effect of the formula by measuring several criteria such as the improvement of epidermal differentiation or by subjective evaluations.
- Formula Stability Test: This study determines the durability of the formula packaged in its primary packaging. The integrity of the product is evaluated according to several relevant criteria such as microbiological, physico-chemical (PH, viscosity) and organoleptic (odor, color) criteria.
- Satisfaction test: Because sexuality is also a question of relationship and trust with our customers, YESforLOV intimate lubricants have been tested and certified before being placed on the market by our ambassadors, our customers and our retailers.
Are YESforLOV lubricants VEGAN?
We confirm that all YESforLOV intimate lubricants are vegan and have not been tested on animals . Consumer health, environment and safety have always been an absolute priority for YESforLOV.
The defense of the animal cause is just as important. Since its creation in 2008, no animal testing has been carried out by YESforLOV. Furthermore, in order to analyze the safety and harmlessness of our cosmetic products, we favor clinical tests on reconstituted human vaginal epithelium.
Are YESforLOV lubricants suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
No scientific study has demonstrated any particular risk for pregnant women and their fetus on the use of cosmetic products. The international cosmetic regulations in force therefore do not define specific measures, different from those applicable to all consumers. YESforLOV products and their ingredients are subject to a very rigorous evaluation which guarantees a high level of safety for our consumers.
When used as indicated, our YESforLOV intimate lubricants present no danger or risk for pregnant or breastfeeding women, but we always advise our consumers who have specific questions relating to the use of our products during their pregnancy, to consult their doctor or gynecologist who can guide them.
Are YESforLOV lubricants suitable for condoms?
Yes and yes! For condoms, it is also strongly advised to apply a water-based lubricant to your penis before putting on a condom. This prevents it from coming down again and guarantees its effectiveness. However, be careful what you use as an intimate lubricant! Lubricants based on fatty substances or body milks for babies, for example, should be avoided with latex condoms. According to a 1988 study in the N/white manual " Dangers of lubricants used with condoms ", the application of baby cream destroys condom resistance by 95% in just fifteen minutes. Similarly, oil-based lubricants dramatically increase the breakage rate while water-based lubricants reduce it.
Fortunately, our YESforLOV lubricants are not affected by these two scenarios and are perfectly compatible with the use of latex preservatives.
Regarding sex toys, and for comfortable use, it is mandatory to lubricate your erotic accessory well before use.
Be careful though, the choice of your lubricant will depend on the components used to manufacture and design your sex toy. Knowing that silicone remains the material of choice, it is preferable to favor water-based intimate gels .
Silicone lubricants are strongly discouraged in this specific case because they have the effect of deforming and deteriorating the quality of the silicone of your toy.
For intimate toys made of wood or porcelain, borosilicate glass or surgical steel, all intimate lubricants are compatible, including silicone-based intimate lubricants!
Attention, take care with the composition of your sex toy - avoid that it does not contain phthalates and other products potentially dangerous or carcinogenic for the intimate mucous membranes.
What is the lifespan of an intimate lubricant? How to keep it?
- Please respect the expiry date of the product to avoid any risk of contamination. This is generally written on the tube or on the packaging of the product. You can keep your lubricating gel between 6 and 12 months after opening the product.
- Always keep your intimate lubricant away from light and at room temperature.
What precautions should be taken before use?
As a reminder, here are the theoretical bases:
- Intimate lubricant is not a contraceptive.
- Always wash your hands first.
- Never use lubricant in case of skin damage.
- In the event of a skin reaction, it is recommended to interrupt the treatment and consult a doctor.
- A lubricant should not be applied in combination with other products on the same area without medical advice.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Intimate lubricants, for what other uses?
- To insert your menstrual cup (water-based lubricant).
- To treat sunburns and burns (moisturizing and healing lubricant).
- To promote healing after a tattoo (moisturizing and healing lubricant).
- To avoid sources of overheating and limit friction with the fabric of bras or sportswear (silicone lubricant).
Which YESforLOV lubricant to choose?
The mucous membranes are a treasure with which one cannot cheat. They are the reflection of our health and the guarantor of a harmonious sexuality.
YESforLOV offers a diagnosis to prescribe the intimate lubricant that suits you best according to your mucous membranes and your desires.
ACCORDING TO YOUR PRACTICES
For vaginal penetration and comfortable and natural lovemaking:
For vaginal sex: Apply the desired amount, about 3 ml, to your fingertips then massage the vulva and start making light penetrations to introduce the lubricant well.
Then place a nut directly on the penis and spread it over the entire length.
Now, simply let yourself slide into an intact sensuality according to your intuitions and your inspirations.
For anal penetration and intense love affairs of a rare intensity:
It is recommended to use an anal lubricant and generously in case of anal penetration.
Gently massage the anal area to let the lubricant infiltrate and quickly be absorbed by the mucous membrane. Apply generously to the penis to coat the deepest areas and avoid feelings of stress that can result in irreversible tension in the anal sphincter. Uncontrolled anal penetration can cause hemorrhoids.
Proctologists are unanimous if lubrication is abundant and gentle gestures sodomy presents no danger (anal fissure, or hemorrhoidal crisis).
For massages, masturbation and soft and velvety lovemaking:
Prefer a silicone lubricant with a fluid consistency. Apply the desired amount to your hands (the lubricating power is 5 times greater than that of a water-based gel, don't overdo it) then let your skin be bathed in an ultra-soft film, naturally smooth, divinely silky, since the bodies also have to discover each other slowly, offer each other with the tips of their fingers, caress after caress, to finally hear each other as long as possible.
DEPENDING ON YOUR INTIMATE MUCOSA
In case of vaginal dryness or menopause:
For intimate dryness: In case of vulvo-vaginal dryness and/or as healing in case of microlesions or tightness, it is recommended to use a dab of moisturizing lubricant, 2 to 3 times a week until symptoms disappear. If the problem persists, it is recommended to consult a doctor or a gynecologist who can direct you to a more suitable solution.
In case of yeast infection or vaginal infection:
In case of sensitive, irritated or weakened mucous membranes
ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
To lick, massage, kiss and satisfy all your desires
To stimulate your sexuality and discover new sensations